Buffalo Shrimp Dip
Smooth cream cheese or mascarpone and gorgonzola balance the blazing flavor that buffalo sauce brings to your new favorite game-time dip.
- 4 ½ ounces soft mascarpone or cream cheese
- ½ cup gorgonzola crumbles
- 3 stalks celery, diced in medium chunks
- 1 bag Sea Best Cooked Shrimp, thawed and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, divided
- Warm pita for serving
- Mix all ingredients, except pita, together with 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Spread mixture in round casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot alongside warm pita triangles.