Bourbon Dijon-Glazed Tuna
A simple bourbon-mustard glaze turns these tuna fillets into a gourmet delight with just a few simple ingredients. The fish is broiled, so from start to finish your dinner is on the table in less than 20 minutes.
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1-½ teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon bourbon whiskey, optional
- 4 Sea Best Tuna Fillets, thawed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Set broiler to high setting.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey and bourbon; set glaze aside.
- Season Sea Best Tuna Fillets with salt and pepper; brush glaze on one side of fillets.
- Place tuna, glazed side up, on a greased baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 7-11 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145˚F.