Sweet, tender SCALLOPS are bundled up in a crispy golden shell for a sweet twist on this popular Asian favorite.
|Canola oil for frying|
|2||cups Sea Best Raw Scallops, thawed and finely chopped|
|1/3||cup cooked bacon pieces|
|2||ounces softened cream cheese|
|2||tablespoons green onions, sliced|
|2||tablespoons prepared pepper relish|
|1/2||cup Napa cabbage, finely shredded|
|6||egg roll wrappers|
1. Heat at least 2 inches of canola oil in a cast iron pan to 350°F.
2. Mix scallops together with remaining ingredients, except wrappers.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into each egg roll wrapper while squeezing out as much excess moisture as possible; fold wrappers.
4. Fry rolls for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on each side.
5. Serve with store-bought sweet chili dipping sauce.