Mild Sweet Flavor, Medium Textured Fillets
Serve these mild fillets for dinner and watch as your family snaps them right up off the plate. That is, as quickly as you’ll snap up these versatile Caribbean delicacies from the store.
- Wild Caught
- Naturally Low Fat
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Excellent Source of Protein
Pan Fry • Broil • Bake
To Thaw: Remove fillets from vacuum wrap. Place fillets in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, bake or broil the snapper.
- Fry a single layer of fillets in a skillet with hot oil at 350°F until golden brown or until fish flakes easily.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain, and serve immediately.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place fillet in lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter or margarine.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet until it is opaque throughout.
- Preheat broiler. If desired, season fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place pan containing fish 4 to 5 inches from heat and broil 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet.
- Test flaking at thickest part of fillet.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.