Shrimp & Grits
Cooked Shrimp combined with rich buttermilk grits, roasted red peppers, onions, Parmesan and shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-seasoned for no-prep meals
- Ready to bake or microwave
Bake · Microwave
Do not thaw.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Remove film from tray.
- Place the tray on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Microwave on High for 4 ½ minutes in microwave-safe tray.
- Let rest in microwave for 1 minute before removing film. Transfer to a plate. Enjoy!
CAUTION: Steam will be hot! Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your stove or oven.
One way to tell the age of a fish is by looking at its scales. They have growth rings just like trees.