Thick Fillets with a Medium Flavor and a Firm Texture
Sink your teeth into rich, firm, restaurant-quality tuna fillets. These thick steaks are overachievers when it comes to satisfying your appetite. Place them on a sandwich, a salad or let them hold their own as the main course. Try grilling these Ahi Tuna steaks for an incredible, healthier alternative to fattier proteins.
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Individually Quick Frozen
- Excellent Source of Protein
Grill • Broil • Bake
To Thaw: Remove tuna from vacuum wrap. Place fillets in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed.
Simple Preparation Instructions: For best taste and texture, grill the tuna.
- Preheat grill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn fillets after 3 to 4 minutes. Continue to grill until fish flakes when pierced with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place fillet in lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter or margarine.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet until it is opaque throughout.
- Preheat broiler. If desired, season fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place pan containing fish 4 to 5 inches from heat and broil 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet.
- Test flaking at thickest part of fillet.
CAUTION: Contents will be hot. Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to the make, model and temperature calibration of your grill or oven.
Recipes Featuring this Product
As part of our commitment to the environment, Sea Best undergoes voluntary certification for "Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP)" with the Aquaculture Certification Council (ACC).